How many volunteers does it take to turn Cherrywood Art Fair from idea to reality? Over 100! We love our volunteers and could not produce such a fantastic event without you! We need all kinds of volunteers and all ages. Opportunities are available for artist load-in and breakdown, greeters, artist relief, silent auction callers, green room services, decorating and general support usually in 2–4 hour shifts. But what do you get out of the deal?
- We’ll treat you to snacks in our Green Room, and give you free admission to the Fair. (Oh wait, EVERYONE gets free admission to the Fair.)
- Sweet treats and snacks from the Green Room
- A fabulous networking experience with people who do cool things
- Continue to get involved and make Austin the most fabulous city in the world!
- Being an official member of East Austin, Texas’ longest-running Art Fair
- Enjoy 85+ creative makers, 7 local food purveyors, and 12 bands when you wrap up your shift!!
- Check out the fair’s artists & makers or catch a band on the music stage!
If you want to have a great time helping our staff produce the best holiday event in Austin, sign up today. Want more info? Contact our Volunteer Coordinator.