How many volunteers does it take to turn Cherrywood Art Fair from idea to reality? Over 100! We love our volunteers and could not produce such a fantastic event without you! We need all kinds of volunteers and all ages. Opportunities are available for artist load-in and breakdown, greeters, artist booth spotters, silent auction cashiers, artist food services, decorating and general support usually in 2–3 hour shifts. But what do you get out of the deal?
- We’ll treat you to snacks in our Artists’ Lounge, and give you free admission to the Fair. (Oh wait, EVERYONE gets free admission to the Fair.)
- Great large event and non-profit experience for your resume
- A fabulous networking experience with people who do cool things
- Continue to get involved and make Austin the most fabulous city in the world!
- Being an official member of East Austin, Texas’ longest-running Art Fair
- Enjoy 89 creative makers + 7 local food purveyors +12 bands when you wrap up your shift!!
We also promise loads of good vibes, thanks, and unending appreciation for your participation. If you want to have a great time helping our staff produce the best holiday event in Austin, please email email@example.com.