Chula League is a non-profit 501[c]3 organization which has produced the Cherrywood Art Fair since 2005. Chula League is managed by a board of directors, which is elected each year by Chula League members.
Chula League works to ensure that the arts and public outdoor spaces play a valued role in the educational, economic and cultural well being of East Austin neighborhoods.
The purpose of Chula League is:
- To support arts and arts education.
- To advocate for our children’s future through positive, productive, and meaningful mentoring relationships.
- To undertake and promote charitable events related to the appreciation of the arts and aesthetic landscapes.
- To enhance or preserve the beauty of public outdoor spaces through art, design and creative activity
- To encourage the enrichment of private landscapes and surroundings through art, design and creative activity.
- To seek grant funding and sponsorship donations for art education and public outdoor space improvements.
- To revitalize East Austin and attract visitors to our city for increasing economic impact.
Chula League funds a variety of projects to achieve its mission and purpose. More information about Chula League can be seen on our website.
Chula League Board of Directors
|Chair||Reneé Rice | email@example.com|
|Vice Chair||Donald Miller | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Secretary||Susan LaMarca | email@example.com|
|Treasurer||Sherri Whitmarsh | firstname.lastname@example.org|
|At-Large||Brian David Johnson|
Chula League Advisory Board
Holly Herrick, Austin Film Society
Maddie Kadas, Beveridge & Diamond PC
Rick McNulty, KUTX & KOOP
Amanda Sprague, Cultivate PR